In our previous coverage of beauty topics, we looked at the Top 5 Orange Scented Body Lotions, and the Best Clay Facial Masks. But are they all non-toxic? Yes, I only use products that are organic, natural and non-toxic. Here are some of my favorite raw, and most natural products you can buy on Amazon. Use these daily!
Main Ingredient: Witch Hazel
- Get Rid of Baggy Eyes – Eye bags are created from inflammation of tissues under the delicate skin of the eyes. Witch hazel soothes this inflammation.
- Provides eczema & psoriasis relief – If you have problems like eczema and psoriasis, witch hazel is the best remedy. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help to calm down the swelling, redness, and stinging sensation of the skin.
- Helps Remove Acne – When you use Witch hazel, it will stop and clear the secretion of sebum, which what causes acne. It works as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- It Unclogs Clogged Pores – Since witch hazel is an astringent, it dries out skin reducing the size of pores. The smaller the pores the less debris is likely to accumulate.
- Refreshes the Skin – Every time your skin feels just tired and stressed, you can use witch hazel. The easy way to do this is just splash it right on your face
- Is a Moisturizer – Besides getting rid of excess oil, it improves hydration to the outer layer of the skin. It is ideal to use witch hazel once you get out of the shower because it will seal in the moisture.
- Protects your Skin – Neroli helps dry skin and helps repair skin damage from burns.
- Cleaning & Toning Effect – the potent essential oil of Neroli also have a cleaning, toning, and tightening effect that will give your overall complexion a boost and shine.
- Decreases the Appearance of Blackheads – Neroli has natural cleansing properties like other citrus juices that minimize the appearance of pores.
- Reduces Inflammation – Neroli has biological active constituents which reduce acute inflammation as well as chronic inflammation.
Lady Soma Antioxidant Berry Mask
- Is a Natural Toner – Cranberry is a natural toner for you who have an oily skin. It gets rid of the dirt and excess oil secreted from the sebaceous glands. If you mix Cranberry juice with Cucumber and apply on your skin twice a day, you’ll see the results within a week. Your skin will lighten and dead cells will get eliminated.
- Tightens the Skin – Cranberry contains Vitamin C which is vital in the production of collagen. Collagen helps oxygenated blood and nutrients through blood vessels. As a result, it tightens the skin and makes it look ablaze.
- Stops Premature Ageing – There are hundreds of free radicals in the air and in addition to the products that we use; they all contribute to premature aging of the skin. Cranberry juice helps to revive the skin making it look live, young and firm.
- Treats Acne – It has antiseptic properties which work well on pimples and acnes. Moreover, it helps in eliminating them from appearing on your skin. Make your skin glow by mixing Cranberry juice, a little honey, and powdered orange peel. Apply the paste on your face, wait for 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Have Anti-Aging Benefits – Tight schedules, stress, and pollution have accelerated aging. This process can be lowered down by the use of cranberry juice. It is accompanied with Vitamin B3, B5, and C which prevent cell damage.
Main Ingredient: Sage
- Anti-Aging Properties – Wrinkles, fine lines and age spots are symptoms of aging. Nevertheless, Sage has antioxidant which reverses these aging signs. These antioxidants will protect your skin against free radicals that damages the cells of the skin causing premature skin aging. They’ll regenerate the skin cells, delay the onset of facial wrinkles, and protect the skin against the assault of free radicals.
- Treatment of Skin Problems – Sage has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which help prevent the occurrence of skin infection. Besides, these properties help to cure symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- It’s a Toner for Oily Skin – It regulates the production of sebum in oily complexion. Good thing is that you can prepare a homemade toner. Boil a spoonful of Sage in a 250ml of water. Steep for 30 minutes and strain the concoction. After it cools, dap on your face.