Combining only natural ingredients in a totally revolutionary anti-aging formula, the Apple Brightening Serum from MyChelle Dermaceuticals is a real boon for your skin because it contains no parabens or any other man-made chemicals that are foes to you complexion more than they are friends supporting natural rejuvenation and repair. As a loyal user of this product, I am happy to share my experience. Its active, blemish-removing ingredients rich in vitamin C and citric acid helped tremendously my rosacea and sun spots. Results are observable within a few minutes. It is truly miraculous and it smells nice too due to the apple extracts in its composition. The safety of Apple Fruit Acid has been rated a 1 (most safe) by the Environmental Working Groups website.
What I like most about the Apple Brightening Serum is that it is phthalate and paraben-free.
All the ingredients are natural extracts. Because I have a sensitive complexion, I’ve always been cautious with the products I use and I can assure you that this product has been like a long-awaited answer to my prayers. It diminished the lines around my eyes and mouth rejuvenating the tissue while smoothly caring for my skin. It works both as a toner and humectant nourishing your skin while helping it purge of any residue and toxins. I would gladly recommend it to all women regardless of skin type. This serum gives you Mother Nature at its best.
How I used the Apple Brightening Serum
For best results, I used this product twice a day, in the morning and at night following cleansing. In the morning though, I would recommend applying a sunscreen after using the serum to maximize its effects.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals Apple Brightening Serum 1 oz bottle – Hyperpigmentation concerns
What are the key ingredients in the Apple Brightening Serum?
The Apple Brightening Serum uniquely combines the following ingredients:
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water;
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit;
- Polysorbate 20;
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract;
- Malic Acid (L);
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract;
- Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract;
- Gallic Acid;
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract;
- Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract;
- Polygonum Cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) Extract;
- Citrus Grandis (White Grapefruit) Peel Oil;
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil;
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Alcohol Denat.;
- Xanthan Gum;
- Phytic Acid (Rice);
- Potassium Sorbate;
- Fragrance/Parfum (Natural;
- Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract;
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
How do these ingredients benefit the skin?
The Apple Brightening Serum uniquely combines Mother Nature’s finest elements promoting a brighter and healthier skin. How?
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water – rich in tannins, has miraculous astringent powers helping skin repair and restoring normal texture.
- Water – hydrates and nourishes the tissue
- Alcohol – despite the association we all make with a not so sober state of mind, consumed in moderate quantities, alcohol has its benefits. According to a 2002 study conducted by the Institute of Health Sciences/Geriatrics of the University Hospital in Finland, moderate consumption of alcohol has anti-aging properties, maintaining telomere levels.
- Glycerin – acts as a moisturizer and boosts production of keratinocyte thereby regulating physiology of photoaged tissue.
- Niacinamide – a vitamin B 3 compound effectively replenishes skin suppleness and fights tissue aging. It enhances overall appearance of the epidermis reviving its texture.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit – the ingredient giving the name of this product, preserves mosturization and evenness of exfoliated skin due to its content rich in hydroxyl acids. It has skin-conditioning effects helping your complexion regain its healthy tone.
- Polysorbate 20 – developed from Lauric acid and vegetable oil, this ingredient enriches this product due to its emulsifying, surfactant and fragrant properties.
- Squalane – isolated from a 100% organic source – olives, this is a fantastic ingredient that blocks water loss helping maintain skin hydration. Acting as an emollient, squalane is also a powerful antioxidant protecting your complexion from damaging environmental stress (harmful UV light). It is also effective against blemishes and supports development of skin cells.
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract – another wondrous anti-aging ingredient, it can slow the aging process in human cells reinvigorating your skin and combating wrinkles.
- Malic Acid (L) – supports skin cell renewal by promoting exfoliation. It is a strong organic antioxidant, extracted from apples.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract – rich in malic acid, this compound helps maintain elastin fibers thereby rejuvenating your skin and prevents the growth of elastase (an enzyme that decomposes elastin protein enabling wrinkles).
- Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract – derived from a type of algae, this is another fabulous ingredient of this serum. It decreases hyperpigmentation and age spots, stimulates cell renewal and it acts as a barrier against free radicals protecting cellular membranes.
- Gallic Acid – is a phytochemical with powerful antioxidative, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It acts as a skin brightener, inhibiting tyrosinase and reducing melanin synthesis.
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract – extensively used in Ayurveda tradition, Neem is extremely beneficial for the skin with proved anti-aging effects. With skin hydrating properties, it also has an moisturizing action smoothly promoting skin rejuvenation.
- Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract – rich in B1, B2, B3 and C vitamins, this ingredient has skin purifying abilities enhancing cell regeneration and boosting cellular immunity.
- Lecithin – isolated from soybeans, it has an emulsifying action.
- Polygonum Cuspidatum (Giant Knotweed) Extract – due to its Resveratol and emodin, it improves blood circulation and dilates blood vessels facilitating oxygenation. Additionally, it supports cell growth and collagen inhibiting enzymes that decompose proteins.
- Citrus Grandis (White Grapefruit) Peel Oil – is an essential oil with a vitamin C and citric acid high content. It has an astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic and tonic action.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil – also an essential oil, it promotes skin cleansing and rejuvenation. It acts as a skin conditioner.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – volatile oil with anti-allergenic properties.
- Alcohol Denat. – is beneficial for its astringent properties. It gives your complexion a tonic aspect.
- Xanthan Gum – natural preservative and thickener.
- Phytic Acid (Rice) – naturally occurring in seeds and grains like brown rice, this compound promotes detoxification being a strong antioxidant.
- Potassium Sorbate – used as a preservative, it acts as an antimicrobial agent.
- Phenoxyethanol – used for its preservative properties. It improves the product’s shelf life.
- Fragrance/Parfum (Natural) – essential oil used for its aroma enhancing properties, totally chemical-free.
- Honeysuckle flower extracts from Lonicera Caprifolium and Lonicera Japonica – detox properties, act as natural skin cleansers, anti-inflammatory and antifungal agents.